Imogen Ragone offers Alexander Technique lessons and classes in Wilmington, Delaware – convenient to the Brandywine Valley area of Delaware and Pennsylvania. The Alexander Technique offers a unique and thoughtful way to solve harmful habits – from improving posture while working at the computer to releasing tension to help back pain.
Learn how the Alexander Technique can help you:
- relieve and prevent pain
- reduce strain and muscular tension
- prevent injury
- improve posture and coordination
- enhance performance
- manage stress
- increase range of motion
- improve confidence and self-control
- enjoy greater mind/body awareness
The Alexander Technique offers a way to feel better, and move in a more relaxed and comfortable way… the way nature intended.
Listen to Imogen’s audio interview about the Alexander Technique:
To find out more or schedule a lesson contact Imogen at 302 384 8454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alexander Technique in the News
This video summarizes the results of the major back pain study published in the British Medical Journal in 2008. The study showed that the Alexander Technique was highly effective in treating back pain. There have more recently been follow-up studies that confirm this result.
- CBS News in Pittsburgh – Many Turning To ‘Alexander Technique’ For Pain, Stress Relief
- British Medical Journal Study: Alexander Technique Effective for the Long-term Relief of Back Pain
- NPR Report: Alexander Technique – A Balm for Back Pain
- Johns Hopkins Health Alert: Alexander Technique – An Alternative Therapy for Chronic Back Pain
- Cininnati Children’s Hospital: Artistic Discipline Meets Modern Technology to Enhance Surgical Proficiency
- Bristol University Study Reveals the Benefits of Alexander Technique Lessons for Sufferers of Chronic Pain